Monday, January 31, 2011
· 1 European cucumber
· 1 lb. ripe tomatoes
· ½ medium onion
· 3 tbsp. olive oil
· 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
· Salt & pepper to taster
· Chopped green or red pepper
· Crumbled or cubed Feta cheese
· ½ cup olivesInstruction:
1. Peel and slice the cucumbers. Place the cucumber slices in a bowl.
2. Peel and chop the onion and add to the cucumber slices.
3. Drizzle a few tablespoons of olive oil over the cucumber and onions. Sprinkle with salt and stir.
4. Add a tablespoon of red wine vinegar and a few dashes of pepper.
5. Slice the tomatoes and add to the salad. Cautiously, mix all ingredients.
6. Place the cubed feta cheese on top of the salad.
7. Chopped green or red pepper can be added to this salad.
8. Arrange Parsley and Black olives on top the salad.