2 lb lean pork
1-2 red peppers
1 medium onion
1 cup mushrooms
1 tbs black pepper
salt to taste
- Soak wooden skewers (available at most grocery stores) in water for at least 15 minutes before cooking. This is so that they don’t burn. Or you can use metal skewers.
- Cut Shish Kebab ingredients into cubes.
- To give the meat more flavor, marinate it for at least a half an hour. Seasoning the meat just prior to cooking is another option.
- Wash and cut vegetables or fruit into cubes.
- Thread ingredients on to the skewers, alternating between meat and vegetables.
- Grill, or barbecue them.